Feb 7, 2010

About Me

I'm just a very ordinary and has many shortcomings, including in the media interact with the Internet through websites or blogs. However, I always try to learn what I do not know, because I think when interacting via internet will make me "better" to know a lot of things. Understandably, I just graduated from Vocational High School, where the background knowledge about the world of the Internet did not exist. Maybe I belong to a man who has a high curiosity for everything associated with the cyber world, where sometimes my curiosity makes me not sleep. May seem strange, but it was. I was also a humorious, sociable with everyone, without exception, and a little temperamental.
Actually, playing blog is not a foreign thing to me. About 1 year ago I've started to like the activity on the internet this one. But unfortunately it has not been able to develop well, because in fact I was an easy feeling sick and tired of something. If you include one person who likes blogs, both blogger or wordpress maybe we can sharing here.
Good reading, thank you for visiting ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment